Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reaction

Though American Culture class, I have already learn a lot of knowledges. For example, I have learn culture shock between international students and American. After we discussed the solutions in the class, I know how to solve the problems with roommates and other culture. It is very helpful for me to change my attitude, and I can integrate into American life quickly. It let me know a lot of American culture and if we have a good relationship with American people, we can improve our English because we must speak in English with them. I think American culture can help International students to know more about America, such as American people are very friendly and they will very happy to help us. But it list some customs in American people's life, it is good me to understand why they do that, so they will not make me surprise; therefore, I think American culture is very helpful for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment